76.1.2. P-052; Photo-Activities-Horseback Riding: Original and copy; written on back of picture post-card: "the House in the background was originally owned by former Governor Renfrow. Mrs. George Giles (right) and a friend; Mrs. Giles is riding on the side saddle she used in the Run of 1889; pictures taken about 1910 in front of the Giles residence in Norman". 3 3/8" x 5 1/4.
86.46.1a-b Photo of young ladies Sunday school class. Mehodist church south. Norman, OK 1907-08. Back of photo has identification of participants. Has a copy. Top Row left to right: 2) Agnes Lindsay, 3) Josephine Brown, 4) May Bumgarner?, 5) Grace Cook; Second Row: 1) Dot Bell, 2) Fox Runyan, 5 Ollie Briggs Clement, 7)Buttler; Third Row: 4) Mrs C.C. Bobo Clasteaches?, 6) Nadine Lowther.
85.19.4; P-281 First Christian Church 1914-1928 norman, ok. Church was located at N. W. corner of Main and Wevster. This church was converted in 1914 from the Hotel Arlene which had been purahased and named by E. B. Johnson in May of 1902. The building had formerly been known as Hoover House and Victroia Hotel More Details may be found in historical been Pioneers and Early settlers 1889-1925.